Thursday 23 February 2012

Written on my phone

Memories of people... Russians. The VT crew, each one them a gem. Emerald, a female Chinese Ultan. Jeany. Lee. The Easy Riders. Bobby. Team Denmark, so daft but welcoming. L&C, J&T. Team Scotland, who did so much to bring me out of myself.

Debbie. M&J. The Western Exposure band. The guests of Annie's Place. The Uluru tour group. Lisa and Marco, and the Japanese. The camping families. 4bg.

***

Lena like Yuliana. Michelle a much nicer N. A lot of young kids, nineteen or twenty - Gea or Laura for example - such confidence they have. I still feel obliged to protect them though.

***

For L: Your piece of information to keep you interested for the next two days is: my hair is currently pink, and my nipples are purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment